Saturday, May 30, 2009

Big Changes?

Okay. I have permitted myself to post these before and after pics of my profiles.







This is the current me. Something that saddens me is the condition of the left side of my face. My OSs told me that my surgery was quite the ordeal because my bones were quite dense and it took them a bit more effort on the left side of my mandible. As an unfortunate result, the nerves were jarred. My orthodontist calls it palsy. Sigh...sounds so disfiguring. That's why the left looks droopy. I can only raise my right eyebrow and look very much like Ziana Zain making eye-contacts with the audience. The left eye-brow remains static where it is. This may sound funny but i can only 'inflate' my right nose.. hahaha.. i showed it to my brother and he giggled. Still.. i'll try to think positive and hope that the nerves will come back to life slowly.

No comments: