Saturday, May 16, 2009

Puffffferrr

It's been the 8th day post-op. 5th day post-wired. My face is still bloated sebelah kiri mostly. I still can't close my left eye properly. Have to use eye-drops once in a while to lubricate it. My mouth is still a bit askewed to the right when i sip. I still feel a tonne of numbness on my cheeks. My chin is still tingly. My lips are healing well from all the stretching done during op. They were awful to look at the first few days. Kasian my lips..

Went driving yesterday with a mouthmask( is that the term used?) and went in ChuaKahSeng Supermarket. Bought two Ensures, choc and strawberry flavor, some heintz baby food...some carrot juice.. some glucolin to make energy drinks into..
Last night my bro n sis made me watermelon juice, slurped 2 glasses of the juice..sadapnya..

I get easily hungry. Thank goodness I'm not craving for solid food.. yet.
My sis and her fiance went out with me mum n bro for the wedding photoshoot. I asked them to buy some Yoyo drinks, lots of puddings, some more juices...

No comments: