Friday, May 22, 2009

Day 11 post-wired

I would really use a full body massage now. But the thought of having to lie facedown for an hour or so isn't very appealing. I wonder if there's a back massage with you sitting down?
My chin tingles so much it almost drives me nuts.
I'm still worried about this left eye not being able close properly.

Yesterday I made some simple fish soup. Blendered the isi ikan and diluted them with the soup stock. Looked like some mashed up gray-colored paper. I thought the soup would go in and out easily through the syringe and into my tightly wedged teeth... Not really.
had to make some sucking motion to clear the debris of the fish sediments before I could down the soup. Nasib the soup was sedap... made the effort through 3 small bowls of soup. I was reminded that the soup looked like the laksa soup except that it wasn't spicy.

Finally had a cup of Red-Guara Coffee after almost two weeks going without coffee... what a difference from a morning of Ensure Choc flavor..

Last night I went out and bought some pudding from Yoyo. haha... managed to order without having too much difficulty. It was good that they had the order form to complete. Just tick what you would have. The idiot in the counter still asked something like if I wanted to drink in or take away.. D-uh? I mumbled/garbled/ lisped/goobled 'taaaapaaauu'... and sounded like a monster roaring for the villagers to run away. He coudn't understand. So, I wrote 'tapau' on the form. The girl on the cash register registered the info. Sigh..


My syringe, the mango pudding from Yoyo
sluurrrpp...

No comments: