Saturday, May 16, 2009

Randomly me


This was when i was still at SMC. The gauze in my mouth was to soak up saliva.. the towel under my chin is to soak up any uncontrolled dribble...
Now this.. already at Female Surgical Extension Ward QEH. Very shiny lips.. Liberally applied them with lip ice and Chloramphenicol (CMC). The tube into the nose was a nuisance albeit necessary.. My feeding line..

Can you p-o-u-t...?
notice the wrinkly chin..


What's that on my hand? the blood, the whatever liquid that oozed out off my left cheek..

5 comments:

MemoirOfAButterfly said...

Nanat...sebagai penyadap hati...ur puffy lips look almost like Angelina Jolie...so take heart girl and hang in there....

citizenSierra said...

Bong girl!!
hahaah...almost...like angie jolie..
i'm losing weight. I can fit into my size 27 old pants. Kurus..in a flabby way. hahah..

Narcissca Ariadne Alvarez said...

Nat...

it's always very bad before the very best emerges. Funny how the body works. Bersemangatlah!

And that flabby skin will be filled out once you can get back on solids lah... no worries. See that you are such a good eater.

citizenSierra said...

Yus..
Thank u!
slowly but surely this will pass.. and there will come days of happy and hearty eating once more...

MemoirOfAButterfly said...

You should send ur vid of kurusness to The Biggest Loser...who knows...you'll win...hahahaha...