Monday, June 15, 2009

Extended leave..

The OS gave me 2 more weeks of medical leave. (relief...) Friends at work think I had a beauty make-over or something. Am sort of glad I won't have to go to work so soon and disappoint (or gladden) some enquiring minds. Anyway, can't really talk as much as my work requires me to. Then there's food issue.. What to eat aa.. where to eat..

say aaa...

My dad cooked some Tilapia dish on saturday. Small sized they were but delicious none the same. Went to my grandma's yesterday after calling her and asking whether she had Tilapia or not. She didn't recognize my voice! Maybe I sounded different than the times I had my teeth wired. Anyway, she said she had some fish. Two hours later I was at her place and the Tilapias were ready for eating!! I ate three ikur of delicious fish.. Next week datang lagi..

No comments: