Friday, June 5, 2009

I'm free!!

It took two docs and a male nurse about 1 hour to clip off all the wires, eyelets in my mouth. I know it would be almost painless elsewhere to have this procedure done, but my heart felt as if it was nearly yanked out of my mouth.. many a times. The doc asked whether I wanted an LA, local anaesthetic but I opted for the spray only.

The occlusion isn't satisfactory said my OS after the two young docs finished what they were assigned to do. I think so too. The premolar and the last molar of my upper right seem to not mesh well with the bottom teeth. Those are some of the things my ortho doc will have to figure out how to fix.

And yes... had steamed fish and some braised tofu for lunch. It didn't matter I could only open about a finger's breadth of my mouth. I mashed the tofu and fish with the back of the spoon and gingerly pushed it between my teeth. Oih... delish...

And just now I could drink in gulps (not sips) the plain water I had poured into the tupperware tumbler.

1 comment:

Dr. Rachel Mansa said...

congrats.. Nat.. hope everything is on the mend...