Tuesday, July 7, 2009

drab...

Had an appointment with my ortho yesterday. Brought along the opg (x-ray) that she asked me to get during the last appointment. I had noticed the metal-like thingy which was located just above my upper eighth and mentioned it to her. She poked her finger trying to see if she could trace any outline of the ligature-like wire which was so obvious on screen but not so in tactile. There was a spot just above the gum which felt tender when Dr. Fatimah touched it. She later decided that she'll ask Dr.Normah to check on it. Aiya...most probably i'll be sliced open again...
Anyway.. Dr. Fatimah asked me keep on with the elastics. Ok.

I have gained about 1.5kg since the last time i weighed myself. I've begun eating rice with lots of kuah. No green leaves for me yet. The last time i ate spinach and had no time to rinse and brush my teeth, i had the cumbersome ordeal of poking the leaves out of the way with my tongue and finger, while driving.(long story.. had to immediately be off to another place after the meal). I ate some Beef curry and potatos last night. The beef was very tender so chewing was not really a problem. Umm... fried (yellow) noodles is also in the menu too. However, i am not able to bite into crunchy stuff..yet. But the other day... gosh, i finally was able to bite into a peanut butter sandwich and bit off the part where I bit into. Does that make sense to you? I have never been able to do that. Quite a novel experience.

I went to Consfood the other day and bought a packet of pudding powder. So, when i got home, i made enough puddings to last me for a few days. :) I also make bubur ubi every week or so. Soft sweet potato is nice to eat, hey!

My chin is still numb but the sharp poking sensation seems to happen more often than usual which actually isn't all the time. My face looks almost symetrical now. Allmooostt.. This morning I could rinse the cleanser off my face without stinging my left eye. Which means, my left eye is strong just enough to close. I still have trouble blinking though.

No comments: