Tuesday, October 14, 2008

gotta start from somewhere

Well, decided to blog elsewhere just to separate one aspect of me life. My gigi besi, as Tn RMO calls it (henceforth used by other friends), and later used by moi myself, is quite a part of my life now. It has been for the past three years and one day.
Yes, yesterday 3 years ago, was the day I first was introduced to these braces. It has been an adventure of sorts. The visits to the dentist, the 'accidents' of terkait the metal wires to the insides of my mouth, my tongue tersangkut wire lalu berdarah, the mouth ulcers... macam2..
I've also made a journal of sorts of all the visits i've made to the dentist. Pictures? of course. monthly pics of me. later i will slowly post them. it will always be a reminder of me before and after braces and surgery. Till then. Ciau babes.

No comments: