Sunday, August 2, 2009

11th week plus 2 days

one more week and it'll be 3 months post op.

Went for a body massage today. when the masseus massaged my left temple, i felt this ..this pain.. that i didn't feel on the right temple. she said it's my nerve, the injured one.. which was making my left eyelid lazy. she eased her fingers on the area around the temple and felt this sensation that left me feeling a bit breathless. it was painful no doubt.

she said to keep on with massage treatment slowly for a few times to help with the lazy lid.



by the by..

i can open up as high as 30mm now.

i am still conscious of the assymetry of the size of my eyes when i laugh.

lower left gum is still somewhat numb.

the lower left lip is still somewhat numb.

i can feel the jut of the plate more.

i still weigh between 53-54kg.

No comments: